New York, New York
1.3

Femaguides.com stole my money.

I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered.

I filed a complaint with paypal, and assumed they had my back. Turns out that they don't cover "intangible" items. Thankfully, i requested the guides to be mailed, I told paypal that, and they requested him to provide a tracking number... That was nothing but a empty envelope.

Lost over $900 also see this link ------------------------- ( link removed) is has over 45 complaints about femaguides.com Stay away he might be cheap but not worth getting ripped off. I'm sticking with the official fema-study.com site their great.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Stole money, No phone, Femaguides, Vulgar language, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Fema Guides?

Comments

***cernd***sumer
#971963

I hope you realize that posting a fake review is considered defamation. I assume you were attempting to copy the fema-study complaint. If that is correct, I would advise who ever owns the site to screenshot this.

Sam- Owner of femaguides.com
New York, New York, United States #971797

Also we don't even accept PayPal.So that's impossible.

I love how you stole my review and rewrote it. Search "FEMA study stole my money"

That was my review from over a year ago. I started femaguides to prevent customers from being ripped off by shady individuals. My website is transparent.

I am proud to say I am the owner of it, and happier to respond to any complaints or reviews (good or bad)

Please post more about my website, it's giving me free publicity!

And thank you again!

Sam- Owner of Femaguides.com
New York, New York, United States #971793

Mr.Pickelhaupt this is idiotic.

This is Sam the proud owner of femaguides.com

The website is not operational and it's impossible for you to have placed an order. Your review is false.

Additionally to place an order you must have an account with us and in the admin back end. You don't.

You've never had an account with us. And it seems that this may be a violation of the restraining order I have against you for your phone threats. Keep it up. You'll go to jail soon enough!

Referring people to your website is fine. Just please don't tarnish the reputation of my business and my personal morals by doing this. I treat my customers with the utmost respect. That is how I go to school and help pay my employees.

My customers and their satisfaction is my one and only priority.

Never got order or money the site keeps going off line, going to check out the recommend site fema-study.com

Florida, United States #971143

Also had same issue staff sent me a free guide that worked then bought $100 worth and never got anything Femaguides.com sucks stay away. Thank you who ever said to use fema-study.com that site is great.